Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Far G'Wan

7 Samurai/Panoptikum never disappoint, never! More than that these guys really go all the way and their latest release on Gamm once again does just that, if not more. There's 'The African' with Bob Marley vocals which is massive & 'God's Props' which is a spiritual, um.. i really don't know how to describe it, all i know is it's dark, epic and well brilliant. But there is also 'Wha G'Wan' which is a remix of Marvin Gaye's 'What's Going On?', which puts Marvin's vocals over a raw Henrick Shwarz'esque Electronic Reggae backing track, like Henrik but rougher, more lo fi, but no less deep. It is impossibly good, I mean I do go on a lot on here about how good stuff is, but this thing is all the way there - you'll be listening to it all summer (or winter if you're anywhere near me). I have posted at least 3 new Gamm tracks in the last few weeks, plus I have several others I'd post if I didn't feel so guilty about it, this label is unstoppable (unless some people come looking for royalties that is). Go and buy this already!!

http://www.zshare.net/audio/7-samurai-wha-gwan-panoptikum-rmx-mp3.html

5 comments:

shinypouch said...

Hi - such great music that you post on your site - i tend to visit every day.

The only problem is that almost every file comes up 403 FORBIDDEN!!!!!!

Dying to get the 7 Samurai track - can you help???

chris keys said...

not sure why you're having that problem, getting a lot of downloads so i know its working for some people... perhaps you have some sort of firewall - I've not had this complaint before... check out my e-mail in the profile and mail me...

Bobby Calabrese (aka DJ BWYSE) said...

Hey Chris, check your DJH pm's

Anonymous said...

Don't worry about someone coming to collect the royalties. They are not paying Marvin Gaye either.

chris keys said...

too right!! Gamm get away with... but u cant help loving them...