Saturday, August 25, 2007

Wonder Full

Stevie Wonder's 'That Girl' gets a fresh re-work by Victor Shan, who adds some House beats into the mix, along with some other bits of slick deep production. I am such a huge fan of Victor's collective High Steppin, a crew who take on everything from Hip Hop to Funk to Disco, with their own original material, edits and remixes. This lovely item hasn't been released on vinyl or cd, which is kind of sad, cos I would give it a lot of play (oh I will anyway), so you'll have to make do with this mp3. I mentioned in a previous post that High Steppin have new material on the way, which I'll keep you posted on, I firmly believe they are more than worthy of your attention.

Stevie Wonder - That Girl (Inbetween Rework)

1 comment:

Jonathan said...

I know it's old but I would looove a repost of this one. :)

Thanx!