Thursday, May 17, 2007

Return of The Science

Black Science Orchestra was a bit of a learning curve for me, and also got me grooving 9 times out of 10. Fact is I learnt a lot from the outfit's mesmerizing dubbed out Disco. Obviously after the Orchestra Ashley Beedle went on to express himself in other ways, no problem there, he's got a great deal of talent in a number of directions, but I always wished there were just a few more albums by BSO. Since last year, on a little label called Out Hear, he's been exploring that sound once again. So far there have been 3 ep's of some pretty amazing stuff, a return to Black Science territory, the way I see it. The most recent one even has Uschi Claasen on it. Here is 'Heights' from Out Hear 02 which got a lot of 'early doors' play from me throughout last year and of the lot has the strongest links to his 'Walters Room' album.

http://www.zshare.net/audio/ashley-beedle-height-mp3.html

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brilliant track, the vibes live on!
Thanks

chris keys said...

Hey Rayygun, been loving some your posts over at the chimney...

Unknown said...

Hey Chris thanks, you too. Wicked page with great taste in tracks. Thanks