Sunday, November 23, 2008

spotters - hats on please!

I don't know about you, but I think it's been quiet a week of party tunes here at a.n.o.e, here is another one, this time from Newcastle upon-Tyne's Tony Underground (check out his myspace page). Tony's a name to keep an eye out for, some of his current productions are getting support from a bunch of good guys like Horse Meat Disco's Severino, Bill Brewster, Wurst Edits' My Cousin Roy, Social Disco Club & Dan Selzter from Acute Records, plus there is an upcoming release on a label you all know well. I also think you should check out a great mix he did for Cosmic Disco earlier on in the year. So can anyone spot the sample in this 'French Touch meets Stikman' styled Disco cut 'n paste? I'd love to know... Filter fire for yer Sunday hangover...

Tony Underground - Oops the Party!

No comments: