Thursday, November 05, 2009

chime

Back in 1982 a group called Chime released a great album simply called 'Disco' on the Czech label Supraphon (who it seems dealt mostly in classical trade) ; it's packed with seriously cheesy moments but it contains a number of tracks that could happily work with a little make over. My favourite of the lot is the second track on the album, called 'Right Again'; it pulls a few original moves but fits very nicely into the Space Disco end of things. The vocal is R'nB schmaltz no doubt, but it definitely grew on me, in fact I've fallen head over heels for it...

Chime - Right Again

3 comments:

adrian said...

I have done a wee edit of this great number mate!!!

chris keys said...

hey adrian,
please can i get a copy, would love
to hear it...

daniel said...

last year i went to czech republic and i bought that record, it was a great suprise, my favourite one is "love come back".