Sunday, May 13, 2007

Im Your Venus

Ok we're back, excuse the minor haitus. We return as we left with Venus Gang, the recent re-issue below is undoubtedly great, really great, but check out this, another of their tracks for some pretty far out genius space Funk. I'm thinking is this what Mu (Maurice Fulton's wife) might have gotten up to if she was producing in the early 80's (well u know what I mean, Maurice produces Mu and besides this isn't really her thing, it just thrills me as much). Space Woman came out as a 12" on P.B.I. Records in 1981, it's featured on a couple of cosmic compilations and now u get it here... enjoy

http://www.zshare.net/audio/venus-gang-space-woman-12-mix-mp3.html

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is fantastic, Chris - very fat funk in space. The big bass is amazing!

chris keys said...

Hey Tommy, how u doing? I'm thinking Venus Gang are one of those, shoulda been discussed to death outfits... love their stuff...