Thursday, July 26, 2007

I'll tell Ye no lies...

Back to business, Secret Bob's take on Stretch's 'Why Did you do That?' is a lovely bit of beardy bliss. A short run on Lobster Disques, his ep 'Le Disco Snip Snip', is good and good fun too, with ELO's 'Last Train To London' & Modern Romance's 'Ay Ay Ay Ay Moosey' also on it. There is a second EP of his edits just out, but I don't have it, though I heard it was worthy.

It's been a crazy week for me and the question this track poses has certainly come up a few times. Responsibilty is such a bitch... well sort of....

Secret Bob - Stretched

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it! Plus I've been listening to the Margaret Singan version of that track a lot since you posted it.

Thanks so much.

Have you heard the version that lovefingers posted some time ago?

chris keys said...

hmmm let me think, im not sure I downloaded that, haven't had too much time to do the blog rounds - who was it by?

Anonymous said...

Darn fine indeed ;) Keep it up lad.

chris keys said...

Hey Revenge - I recommend the whol ep - even has a disco version of 'batman' if you're looking to make em smile...