Tuesday, December 27, 2011

journey to love

Tis the season of the chart and the forecast, but not here on a.n.o.e. Though not for some clever or thought provoking reason, but more to do with the fact that i don't have a clue about 96% of new records released this year. Thus it would be seriously uninformed. I did buy a lot of records in the past 12 months, a great deal more than I did in 2010. Partly due to a bigger budget for records (I just ate less) and partly to due to that chronic 'must have' emotional surge caused by so many good sides in 2011. Anyway you know what records you liked this year and you don't need me telling you what i think is better or best.

I hope you're all having a wonderful holiday season, I certainly needed the break. So here's wishing you all a fantastic year ahead, it's the year of the dragon soon and i heard the dragon smiles on everyone. So by February the latest, your year should be rocking! Expect more deep digs and the occasional look in on newer stuff on these pages, plus an ever growing Press Play series with some killer mixes coming up from Lee Douglas, The Drunk (oh yes!) and others. I hope you've enjoyed the goodies from 2011, yeah i know it's been a little more erratic than the 'hardest working blog' of earlier years, but I gots to make the dough for the bread and biscuits. Love to ya all!! xxx...

Stanley Clarke - Journey to Love

No comments: