Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Big Wheel

I heard this one on Pirkka's latest Mixoftheweek and was reminded how cool it is, most beards know it from one of Mr Harvey's Sarcastic Disco mixes (well it's been talked to death about on the deep house pages anyway), it was also blogged by Lovefingers last year, so not exactly breaking new ground here. I have been so busy at work that when I heard it again it just made me laugh, Linda di Franco's 'My Boss' is such a calm and breezy Balearic sort of track and it's about Bosses - wow can that be right? Produced by Don Was back in 1986 for her album 'The Rise of the Heart', the track also got a bootleg release on Hot Vitamin a few months back. If you got one, play it to the boss...

http://www.zshare.net/audio/linda-di-franco-my-boss-extended-version-mp3.html

No comments: