Thursday, December 11, 2008

spatial disco max

Almost time for the next Press Play, a killer if ever there was one but before we get there... I imagine by now you've all checked out the Tele Music Remixed project on DJH, I should tell you there is a second volume in the works (or so I hear) - if u have bought the album let us know which of the remix/edits really did it for you (I'd be keen to know)... From the original album 'Spatial & Co Vol.2' (on Tele Music), here is Sauveur Mallia's (of Voyage and Arapadys fame) 'Discomax'; a far out Space Disco excursion - it's a bit kitsch in parts and could probably do with a rework, the quirky popping dub beats makes me think Steve Kotey would be the right man to do it...

Sauveur Mallia - Discomax

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

leo's is killer stuff

Anonymous said...

Awesome !!