Tuesday, May 26, 2009

leftsidewayswobble'nshuffle

Leftside Wobble continue to bring it, this time with a lovingly done edit of Linda Lewis' 'Sideways Shuffle', Jonathan's take is audibly respectful to the Funk original, but also not without the essential added 'leftside wobbliness'. There's more goodness on the way too, a new 'Delirious Influences' mix goes up on the weekend and other worked over items are in the pipeline, so be sure to keep checking back or do the rss feed thing. Yes it's true, a.n.o.e. likes Leftside Wobble...

Linda Lewis - Sideways Shuffle (Leftside Wobble Edit)

5 comments:

Szandor said...

You love Leftside Wobble, you wanna have like 10,000 of his babies. (movie quote spot anyone)
I must admit, after getting the email and then listening to this, I kinda wanted to inseminate him too. Just kidding J. Nice one!

Holy shit! I just peeked down at the "word verification" for my comment, and I have to write "spermsit". Weird.

JM said...

Not sure if I should be happy with this feedback or very afraid!

:)

chris keys said...

I shouldn't be afraid J, you'll find it easier if you don't fight it ;)

chris keys said...

loved the comment Szandor!! ha ha ha ha ha

Scott Bliss said...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

verification : MUCED