Friday, May 14, 2010

Fox's garden

I've got some hot new promo's that need posting up here, but before I get there I've been given the chance to share another, more recent, track from Oz based wunderkind Andras Fox. Seriously, the man has talent, he's got an ear (maybe even two) for what works, he cut's em up with dare I say panache (is that a very dated concept?). Andras Fox, along with a troupe of Toulouse geese (residents of Caulfield Park) do a soft hop shuffle on a lil' Minnie Ripperton. Minnie Ripperton is incomparable the way I see it; there are many insanely detailed and brilliant tracks by her, no not 'Loving You', more like most of 'Come To My Garden', like 'Inside My Love', or 'Close Your Eyes and Remember'. Check out Fox's all too short but very sweet refix...

Andras Fox - Come Into My Garden

No comments: