Tuesday, October 26, 2010

coyote mix track list

I've had many many requests for the track listing of Coyote's Press Play mix 'Balearic Dancefloor' and I'm super happy to say I have now got it sorted for you. I'm posting it here and also on the original post (here). So kiddies, happy now?

Coyote - Balearic Dancefloor

track list:
1 Muscle edit
2 Gang KKK
3 Ann Margaret everybody needs somebody sometime edit
4 Junior Byron Dance to the music
5 Popular Peoples Front Edit white label
6 Begin Optical Holiday pt 2
7 KZA – Aneugalal
8 Hypnotic Tango My Mine - frankie knuckles mix
9 Ritmo Especial - Daniel Maloso
10 Loccosoulus – Gun ships
11 Mountain of One Hail Pleasure (Bad Passion Forc mix)
12 L.S.B. Edits vs Don Ray - The Rain (Standing In The Rain, Pete Herbert Re-Edit)
14 Bubble Club - Violet Morning

1 comment:

thebeathunters said...

OH YEAH! REAL HAPPY
THANKS AND MUCH LOVE AND THE BEST FOR THE END OF '010