Sunday, September 17, 2006

Moods'nGrooves


Tokyo based producer Hirofumi Goto AKA Rondenion just released his second EP on Still Music, I'm waiting for my copy to arrive, though I've heard it and it sounds great. His first EP 'Blue Rhodes Dances', still remains in my box and gets regular plays, it was greatly hyped by Laurent Garnier, Mr Scruff, Michael Reinboth, Mad Matts , Jimpster & Straight No Chaser amongst others, and rightly so. Clearly influenced by Theo Parrish, Moodyman & Kenny Dope, Goto knows a thing or two about cuttin up samples in a devilishly delicious way. I'm posting his dirty House number 'Shake Dance' from the first EP on Still Music, it's a definite nod to Chicago and gets my ass movin' with its infectious groove. Check it out. BTW I noticed two of the Friday Classic tracks were mastered a bit low, sorry about that, I wasn't concentrating, open yer Wavelab and bump em up a bit.

http://rapidshare.de/files/33446732/rondenion_-_shake_dance.mp3.html

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, i was looking over your blog and didn't
quite find what I was looking for. I'm looking for
different ways to earn money... I did find this though...
a place where you can make some nice extra cash secret shopping.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
make extra money

Anonymous said...

Hi, i was looking over your blog and didn't
quite find what I was looking for. I'm looking for
different ways to earn money... I did find this though...
a place where you can make some nice extra cash secret shopping.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
make extra money

christopher keyz said...

Do us a favor and stop hitting me with this bullshit message - didnt find what u were looking for? then get lost this blog ain't for you and your sad attempts at makin money. mmmmmm temper temper!!!!