Monday, September 18, 2006

U Struck Gold


I have had a number of complaints about Rapidshare, which I totally get, as half the time I cant download any stuff from them either, so I finally decided to do something about it. The two zip files below are pretty damn big (+/-367k for both), but its nearly 3 months worth of posts up here on Another Night On Earth, plus I have thrown in a couple of extra gems for those of u who might just attempt to download this muthaload of top class tracks, just to make it worth your while. Please take advantage of it, while u can, sendspace don't keep the post up for all that long, i don't think, while I look into buying some space of my own to house my stuff on. Put the tracks on random and enjoy! Thanks for all the support u guys have been giving me, I even got a heads up from Kool Dj Dust himself, which made my day, cos he thinks I have excellent taste in music, which I know already ;) Oh and while we are talking about Mr Dust, do yourself a huge favor and drop in at www.peekaboomusic.com where he has a few DYNAMITE mixes for download up along with friends of his and their label, u simply gotta hear this man. So happy now? Keep coming back as we are just getting started, lots more very groovy tunes to come with shipments of new and classic goodies arriving as we speak. Summer is here, the party is on!!!!!!!!
link to pt 1
link to pt 2

7 comments:

crybo said...

alas summer has all but ended here in Scotland, if it ever really started.

chris keys said...

Id suggest taking a holiday in South Africa, but I'm not sure whats worse, enjoying that great Island of yours in winter, or interfacing with our increased crime rate over summer, can it really get any higher????

Scholar said...

Christopher---I think it was a wise move to refrain from using Rapidshare. There are still a few bloggers out there who swear by it, but you're absolutely right---it's problematic for a lot of people. As always, you're doing great things here.

Anonymous said...

Just discovered this blog.. great music I didn't know about..could you repost part2 please cause the link is already dead..many thanks for your work

chris keys said...

anonymous - yeah sure I'll do it, just give me a few days, probably on weekend sometime...

Anonymous said...

I d love to hear part 2..could you reup?

chris keys said...

hey guys, dont know if you're still checking for part two - i meant to re-up it before and will do it this week. check back later.