Saturday, September 16, 2006

What u see is what u get


Vikter Duplaix has made some great music over the years and can count producing some of Erykah Badu's tracks amongst his many accomplishments, his excellent ecclectic DJKicks album on K7 still gets regular plays in my house. His own releases have been a little bit on the hit and miss side, although I certainly appreciate his will to experiment, even if it doesn't always work out. For his new album on the ever fresh BBE Records, Duplaix has stuck to being soulful and for the most part mellow, a safe bet as it is a beautiful album with some great tunes and some very deep spacey touches. No track really stands out, but its a great listen on the whole, even if lyrically Duplaix wins no awards for real depth. I love 'The Way that I Feel', so that's what I've posted, if you're a fan you'll enjoy it a lot.

http://rapidshare.de/files/33341706/vikter_duplaix_-_the_way_that_i_feel.mp3.html

No comments: